We all know the drill: COVID, special circumstances… This year, the biggest convention for retailers, NRF, is divided into two chapters: one virtual, January 12-24, the second one in-person, June 6-8 in New York City. We are happy to be part of both!
Everything will be online. If you have access and would like to connect with us, you can visit our virtual booth here.
You will be able to meet with:
- Paul-Adrien MENEZ, Founder & CEO
- Christophe MENEZ, Founder & Director
- Sophie LIEUBEAU, Sales Director
- Thomas AYDOS, Head of International Expansion
All of them are also available directly through Linkedin.
The NRF Agenda is also very different this year since the conferences are spread over two weeks, and last only a few hours a day. More details on their website.
We will be in New York City, in June. We will have time to talk about that part a bit more in the future. Stay tuned and don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Smartway appoints Guillaume Vicot to the post of Chief Revenue Officer
- Smartway raises €10M – details from our founders
- BFM Business: interview about the fundraising
- To support its growth in France and speed up international development, Zéro-Gâchis raises €10m and becomes Smartway
- Lumière sur les zones Zéro-Gâchis ! 🇫🇷