Smartway just announced its first, €10M fundraising. Paul-Adrien and Christophe, founders, explain why and what this money will be used for.
“We have the most performant solution on the market. To consolidate this technological advance on the European scale, we have decided to open our capital for our first fundraising of 10 million euros.”
This fundraising serves three main goals:
- strengthen our R&D department
- reinforce our position and invest even more in customer satisfaction
- invest massively in certain countries
Thank you, from all of us, for everybody’s support throughout the years, and to our investors: Supernova Invest, Evolem Start, Holnest, IDIA Capital Investissement et UNEXO.
- Le Podcast du Retail : Smartway 🇫🇷
- Christophe Menez est l’invité de la semaine de Smart Impact 🇫🇷
- Avec Smartway, Intermarché Aubenas lutte contre le gaspillage alimentaire et garantit le zéro périmé en rayon 🇫🇷
- Smartway appoints Guillaume Vicot to the post of Chief Revenue Officer
- Smartway raises €10M – details from our founders